We’re here because we care!
We are located in Brantford ON
Bringing Services to the Entire County of Brant
Physical location: 466 Colborne St E., Brantford, ON N3S 3N7
P.O. Box 20001, Clarence R.P.O. Brantford, ON., N3R 0A4
PREGNANCY & RESOURCE CENTRE-BRANT
Client Phone: 519-756-3787
Client Text: 519-442-1119
Business Line: 519-756-4992
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9:30 am -5:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:30 am -5:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:30 am -5:00 pm
Thursday: 9:30 am -5:00 pm
Friday: 9:30 am -1:00 pm
On Tuesday evenings there are appointments for men available,
by appointment only. Walk-ins are welcome until 4pm.
Growing Hearts/Flip Flop Fabulouz Summer Camps
E: firstname.lastname@example.org (Client Service Director – Jenn Osier)
E: Julie.email@example.com (Executive Director- Julie Bonany)
BOARD LEADERSHIP TEAM
Commitment of Care
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive open and honest answers
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer nor refer for abortions or abortifacients, however; we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful, honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards of excellence.
The purpose of our email function is to assist you in making an appointment to personally visit one of our centre locations or to help you identify another centre that may be more conveniently located near you. Our centre in Brantford/Brant County does not intend to enter into any client relationships or to offer any client services outside of the province in which we are located.
If you would like to make an appointment to visit one of our locations or to find out more about another pregnancy centre in your area, please e-mail us. For your protection, we strongly discourage you from sharing any personal details about your situation over the Internet. When you visit one of our centres, one of our client advocates will be available to personally discuss your situation in a confidential setting.
In granting us permission to reply to your email, please consider the confidentiality of any reply that you may receive. If you are giving us permission to contact you via phone or text, will there be anyone else who may be present to receive that phone call or text? Does anyone else have direct access to your e-mail or other means of contact? If there are special confidentiality concerns we need to be aware of in responding, please spell them out so we may be sensitive to your needs.
|Offering compassionate support for women, their partners, and their families. We are a not-for-profit Christian charitable organization that focuses on being available to support those who are facing an unexpected pregnancy or experiencing post-abortion grief. Our view is that abortion compounds rather than solves the problems associated with an unplanned or unwanted pregnancy. The Pregnancy & Resource Centre Brant never advises, provides, or refers for abortions or abortifacients.
The Pregnancy & Resource Center Brant’s purpose is to provide meaningful alternatives to abortion for women with unplanned or unwanted pregnancies. Because of the many difficulties in the pregnancies we see are usually multi-layered and complex, the centre offers a wide variety of services, all entirely confidential and free of charge. Our trained and equipped client advocates are here to help you explore all your options: giving you access to accurate information, and giving you time and space to make your decisions. We respect that you have every right to make the choice that you feel is best.
All information provided is not intended as a substitute for professional counseling.